Position: Training of Trainers for CSO Wellbeing Retreats
Type of Contract: Service Contract
EcoHub Foundation for Sustainable Development and Active Citizenship is looking for a wellbeing facilitation training which will guide our organization’s team of facilitators through a tailored journey to become wellbeing facilitators and be able to design and deliver modular wellbeing packages for our communities. The training can take place both, online and in person.
The following tasks and responsibilities are expected to be accomplished over the 3-month service contract:
- Identifying EcoHub’s learning needs and challenges around designing and facilitating wellbeing experiences.
- Co-designing the programme for a pilot wellbeing package and providing relevant feedback to refine it.
- Support the development of methodological tools and materials of the wellbeing retreat programme and share good practices and lessons learned with the project team.
- Practicing facilitating different wellbeing activities based on the programme of EcoHub’s pilot wellbeing package.
- Co-creating supportive structures and processes to protect the wellbeing of your facilitators and including feedback loops to evaluate your experience.
- Provide a Final Narrative Report featuring recommendations for retreat design and implementation.
- Program for a 3-day modular wellbeing retreat in EcoHub’s Boo Alt House, designed specifically for CSO representatives facing the risk of professional burnout;
- Provide coaching/guidance and conduct group sessions to support the development of competences of the EcoHub team and facilitators, at least 15 hours;
- Final Narrative Report featuring recommendations for retreat design and implementation.
Requirements for the Position
- University degree in Humanities and Social Sciences (Psychology, Social Work and related fields);
- Experience in delivering training and providing coaching support, preferably the coaching of groups;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and delivering wellbeing retreats;
- Proof of existing methodological toolbox for wellbeing retreats that can be transferred to EcoHub;
- Experience in supporting personal and emotional development;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Organizing and planning skills;
- Highly proficient in English or Armenian languages;
- Expertise in coaching and consultancy for burnout prevention issues is an asset;
Both individuals and organizations can apply for the position.
Work Plan: The work plan will be made together with EcoHub Foundation
Fees: The total amount for the contract to be negotiated based on the proposition and experience of the candidate.
Payment: The final payment will be made in EUR or AMD upon the completion of the training and submission of Narrative Report to EcoHub.
Report: The Final Report documents will be submitted as an electronic version in English language.
Interested applicants should send their CV and Training Proposal to the EcoHub Foundation via: email@example.com with the subject line “Training of Trainers for CSO Wellbeing Retreats”.
The application deadline is 20th of October 2021.
Please kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No additional information will be given via email or by telephone.
The application files remain the property of EcoHub Foundation.
By sending information requested under the present job announcement, candidates provide their consent on personal data collection. Also, if not requested otherwise, candidates give their consent on storing information in reserve.